Handcraft waste-material Workshop
“Empower those who weave beauty.” India is known for its handicrafts and our women specialise in it, and to top us it’s a handicraft making workshop out of waste material like old newspaper, unwanted fabric that comes from factories !! Immerse in this creative workshop with our women and learn to make puppets, pencils, pens and bags out of waste material. Through this workshop you will be able to
- Empower a women
- Create and take a self made souvenir for your loved one
- Visit and interact with the community women
- Understand the quantum of waste collection and how ragpickers sustain out of waste.
Each workshop has been curated keeping in mind to give you an immersive experience to satisfy your hunger to experience the local culture as best volunteer programs in india. Not only this, every experience would help a family as with that money they will be able to buy their food for the next 1 month !
- You need to carry nothing, we will take care of all !!!
- You are requested to be in comfortable clothing as it would be in a slum or rural area.
- A dedicated person will be there to assist you
- Price Rs 5000 per person per workshop
- Duration of each workshop will be 1.5 hours to 2 hours